Little by little, the Allegiant passenger experience is changing. Newer planes and extra legroom on board came along over the past few years. And with the impending 737 MAX fleet arrival, in-seat power is also on the horizon. Could inflight WiFi be next?
Speaking on the sidelines of the Future Travel Experience Global conference in Las Vegas last week, Chief Marketing Officer Scott DeAngelo offered up a somewhat surprising answer to that query:
“We’re looking at provisioning it potentially on the Boeing [737 MAX planes].”
There’s more to the story…Dig deeper with a PaxEx.Aero Premium Subscription
More news from Future Travel Experience Global 2022
- Seeing stars: JSX’s WiFi deployment plan
- India proves critical for Air Canada, Emirates truce
- Allegiant plans more Extra on 737 MAX fleet
- JSX details Starlink aircraft activation plans
- Is Allegiant ready to add inflight WiFi?
- Alaska Airlines going digital to slash bag check-in time
- Allegiant flips its digital marketing focus
A favor to ask while you're here...
Did you enjoy the content? Or learn something useful? Or generally just think this is the type of story you'd like to see more of? Consider supporting the site through a donation (any amount helps). It helps keep me independent and avoiding the credit card schlock.