The news was not particularly secret. The radome is distinctive, known to be a Thales product. But since it was first spotted atop an Air Canada 737 MAX in December 2017 confirmation from either company remained elusive. Today PaxEx.Aero can confirm that Air Canada chose Thales as its inflight connectivity provider on the 737 MAX fleet. Speaking on the sidelines of the World Aviation Festival in London, Air Canada’s VP Loyalty & E-commerce Mark Nasr verified the vendor selection while also providing additional details on the planned offering.
Dig deeper with a PaxEx.Aero Premium Subscription
More from the 2019 World Aviation Festival
- Are these the best airlines on social media??
- OneWeb plans faster inflight connectivity network
- SkyFive targets ATG network expansion on a global scale
- PaxEx Update: World Aviation Festival 2019
- Aeroplan seeks a hybrid loyalty solution with program relaunch