Can small changes to the catering process make the current inflight environment a bit safer and bring back some of the comforts passengers have previously enjoyed? We’re talking with Fabio Gamba of the Airline Catering Association in this week’s episode to see how some of those challenges can be better met.
Also in this week’s show:
- Norwegian is bringing back a dozen planes and more of its European network, focused heavily on leisure traffic
- Teague has an idea to convert passenger air vents into invisible anti-viral curtains
- Collins Aerospace is producing HEPA filter replacements for planes designed before that was the standard practice
- Lufthansa Technik has as new spray-on anti-viral coating, plus a unique way of certifying its efficacy
- And an update on the always exciting Crystal Cabin Awards
The Weekly Wrap is made possible by the support of West Entertainment.
A favor to ask while you're here...
Did you enjoy the content? Or learn something useful? Or generally just think this is the type of story you'd like to see more of? Consider supporting the site through a donation (any amount helps). It helps keep me independent and avoiding the credit card schlock.
Leave a Reply