The Dubai Air Show provided plenty of positive news in the in-flight entertainment and connectivity world this week, but also some bad news. A second player is now confirmed out of the commercial aviation connectivity business.
There’s more to the story…Dig deeper with a PaxEx.Aero Premium Subscription
More news from the 2021 Dubai Air Show
- Iraqi Airways chooses Panasonic Avionics for IFE/C future
- Saudia selects Inmarsat GX for A321neo connectivity
- Airbus snags another massive A321neo/A321XLR deal from Indigo Partners
- Panasonic Avionics picked for Saudia IFE play
- Airbus scores a LiFi win for a trio of corporate jets
- Scratch another IFC player from the commercial market
- Emirates (re)commits big to Premium Economy
- Vaayu secures A320 P2F deal, expects early 2022 EIS
- Inmarsat, Stellar Blu certify Falcon 300 terminal for GX Aviation network
A favor to ask while you're here...
Did you enjoy the content? Or learn something useful? Or generally just think this is the type of story you'd like to see more of? Consider supporting the site through a donation (any amount helps). It helps keep me independent and avoiding the credit card schlock.