Top stories this week include:
- Some funky new economy class seating ideas from Aviointeriors
- A solution from HAECO to bring more cargo into the passenger cabin
- Passenger planes converted to carry only cargo, including a Lufthansa Technik offering on the Lufthansa A330s and some fun from Air Canada on its 777s and Dash 8-400s, too
- More data from ATPCO to help let passengers know what sorts of amenities related to cleanliness are available on board
- Consolidation in the IFE hardware world and a new IFC joint venture, too
- A special report from Dr. Joe Leader, CEO of APEX and IFSA, highlighting a few bright spots in the industry where investment is expected to continue and yield great results
Hope you find it informative and entertaining. We’ll be back again next week with more!
A favor to ask while you're here...
Did you enjoy the content? Or learn something useful? Or generally just think this is the type of story you'd like to see more of? Consider supporting the site through a donation (any amount helps). It helps keep me independent and avoiding the credit card schlock.