As airlines seek to grow ancillary revenue inflight advertising remains a massive market not yet fully exploited. Opportunities around personalization and targeting remain ripe while flight-specific brand activations are growing in popularity. Portable inflight entertainment provider Immfly wants to further develop these markets with its newly launched Adsfly inflight advertising services division.
Advertisers are very interested in the highly captive audiences we reach with our airline network and the technological expertise we provide to manage onboard digital assets in combination with traditional inflight media. The capabilities we deliver are highly effective for both cut-through branding and sustained performance campaigns.– Ramón Rodríguez Sánchez, Advertising Manager of Adsfly.
As a consultative service Adsfly works to deliver the right mix of data and detail with the creative to ensure a reasonable margin for the airlines and better insight into the value of the investment advertisers make. But Adsfly is not only the concepts. The campaigns integrate into the Adsfly Onboard Adserver to deliver digital content and handle segmentation, response rate monitoring and other KPIs.
Immfly is particularly focused on campaigns that cross between the physical and digital. One recent effort involved a digital advertisement streamed to personal devices followed up with physical samples delivered to passengers on board. Adsfly also offers advertisers the opportunity to pair other assets with the inflight experience including events at airports, gate areas, lounges and even parking spaces.
While Adsfly can use its own systems to enable the campaigns that is not the only option. Chief Revenue Officer Samuel Gombervaux explains, “Not only are we hardware agnostic focused on serving all IFE providers, but we are also effectively airline agnostic, as our media sales services are available to all airlines in the industry irrespective of their IFE supplier and media agency.”
More from Aircraft Interiors Expo 2019
- Air Transat adds free streaming IFE with Bluebox Wow
- FlightPath3D crunches big data to improve the moving map
- M-Flex Duet: The new business class inflight bar
- Immfly introduces Adsfly agency to optimize inflight monetization
- Airbus expands Airspace Customer Definition Centre to A330, A320neo lines
- Panasonic updates Wellness offering, announces Etihad as first customer
- Hawaiian Airlines selects Adient, Collins for 787 seating
- Immfly streaming IFE to fly on Eastern Airlines
- United’s premium transon fleet gets a Viasat wifi upgrade
- AirFi adds hundreds of planes to streaming IFE portfolio
- PaxEx Premium: A pleasant surprisESA
- RAVE reviews for Inflight Bluetooth pairing from Safran
- PaxEx Premium: India inflight internet intentions
- Lufthansa Systems pulls the plug on patch antenna connectivity play
- Getting comfortable with 28" pitch
- PaxEx Premium: UON updates offerings, looks to expand install base
- American Airlines reportedly expanding IFC relationship with Viasat
A favor to ask while you're here...
Did you enjoy the content? Or learn something useful? Or generally just think this is the type of story you'd like to see more of? Consider supporting the site through a donation (any amount helps). It helps keep me independent and avoiding the credit card schlock.