The deals keep rolling in for ATPCO as it secures another customer for its Routehappy Rich Content offering. Bahrain’s Gulf Air signed a five year contract to include the content on the GulfAir.com website as part of the company’s efforts to modernize and enhance its flight shopping display. The contract will also see the airline’s targeted rich content integrated with key regional and global third-party sales channels.
ATPCO’s Routehappy Rich Content types that will be integrated by Gulf Air are:
- Amenities: provide at-a-glance information about flight features
- UTAs (Universal Ticket Attributes): provide easy-to-understand benefits and restrictions such as cancellation, refund policies and boarding priority by fare
- UPAs (Universal Product Attributes): provide relevant media, captions, and descriptions to define the airline’s products and services by aircraft type, cabin, time of day, etc.
The Gulf Air deal has some unique components compared to the other deals signed this year. For starters, the UPA content will go live first on indirect channels, allowing the third party vendors to show relevant amenity details to customers as early as December 2019. The direct integration on Gulf Air’s online channels is expected to go live in Q2 2020.
That go live work will be supported by ATPCO’s team. The partnership sees ATPCO helping Gulf Air in creating and structuring its new branded fares, crafting its UPAs, and providing User Experience consulting and design. This is much more than just an infrastructure and data deal. Work on building the UPA content is already underway.
Deals over the past six months saw more than 80% of the market agree to distribute the Routehappy Rich Content in one form or another. Expect to see more of these smaller deals in the coming months as other parties acknowledge ATPCO’s role as the authoritative provider of this data to the industry going forward, similar to its role in fare distribution.
Details on the other partnerships ATPCO signed this year for Routehappy Rich Content distribution can be found below:
- Kayak picks ATPCO’s Routehappy Rich Content to enrich flight details
- ATPCO boosts rich data distribution with Amadeus, Sabre deals
- Google Flights expands amenities details with Routehappy by ATPCO
- TravelSky plans rich content distribution with ATPCO’s Routehappy data
- CTrip, Routehappy team for improved online shopping experience